threads from Floriani and FuFu's:
|Here are a few
hints to help make sure your embroidery with Floriani Metallic Threads give
you the results you deserve.
1. Make sure the design you wish to embroider was digitized for metallic
You may experience thread breaks if it was not.
2. Avoid using metallic thread for extremely detailed or dense embroidery
such as small lettering.
3. Most machines will run metallic thread best with less than normal tension
4. Choose the proper Floriani stabilizer for your weight of fabric and keep
in mind metallic
threads look their best when embroidered on soft
fabrics that are not coarse.
5. Some machines may need to run metallic threads at a slower speed.
6. Be sure to use a fine bobbin thread if possible.
7. Use a thread stand. The extra distance allows the thread to unwind and
relax so that it can
enter your machine more smoothly. Thread stand offered
very reasonably priced.
www.SewingSupplyWarehouse.com has been serving your embroidery, sewing, and quilting
needs since 2000. We are an authorized dealer for Brother, Simplicity, and Handi-Quilter.
We offer replacement parts, accessories, and notions for most brands of household machines.
We combine the service of a small company with the robust security backing of the Yahoo! Stores.